ads

Sunday 3 April 2016

How Does Coffee Stain Teeth?






Most of us can't live without a daily dose of coffee to jump start the day, but could the beverage that puts morning smiles on our faces also be making those smiles less brilliant?

Well, I'm still enjoying my coffee at  2 cup per day while breast feeding my little precious.. Do you know my secret? I'm using this Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste that I've brought 1 month ago with Peroxide FREE!!! It is so safe to use even you are breastfed your baby.

Besides that, I love the vanilla mint formula that freshen my breath that last all day!!! Have you tried yours? OR grab yours now with me!!

Why I love my Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste? It is because of its benefits!!! It:-


  • Lightens teeth without harmful peroxides. *


  • Provides a long lasting, smooth, clean, fresh-mouth feeling. *


  • Refreshing, vanilla mint flavor. *


  • I can be so sure the ingredients used are safe for me because the Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is not an oxidizing, bleaching agent . However, if your teeth are stained, darkened, or soiled from various foods, tobacco, or drinks, Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste will quickly remove the stains and return your teeth to their light, natural color.



contact me to order yours now by:
wechat: yeezin88
facebook: Beauty Box


No comments:

Post a Comment