ads

Thursday 19 May 2016

My Review On Innisfree Bija Trouble Spot


This is non-paid review. I have been using Innisfree products once it launched in my place which is Sunway Pyramid. I am so so obsessed with Innisfree because it is so affordable and suits my skin. Ask me what products I have? Haha, I got the face wash, moisturizer, acne cream, eye shadows, nail polish, nail polish remover, make up remover, and lots more. Opss not forgetting, their face mask too. I got it when there was Buy 10 free 10 facial mask through Innisfree Online Shop.

Well, today I would like to share about this Bija Trouble Spot Essence and Patch. I brought these 2 products few months back and only apply when I saw acne spots on my face. Whenever I spot one, immediately apply this in the morning and paste it with Bija Trouble Spot Patch during night after cleansing my face.

What is BIJA? Hah, bija is a nut that is ideal for skin protection and this is a very precious ingredient that can be used only after 15 years of survival. I have tried a few brands of acne cream and I feel I will continue to use this brand as this spot cream and patch really able to calms down my breakouts with its special torreya seed oil. 









1 comment:


  1. Thank you for your article, how can I buy a trial version of this product?
    Clicking Here

    ReplyDelete